Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Site Look

As you might have noticed I have changed the look of the site. I have been meaning to get away from the old blogger template for a while. It was based on a blogger template designed for 800 pixel wide screens, pretty small even for a laptop these days. The new, bigger YouTube podcasts were being shrunk to fit.

I have also added a link to the new web site for the book. Some people suggested that I add a page of proposals for student projects based on the ideas in the book which I did.

A couple of casualties of this process are the adwords banner and the old blogroll. I added the adwords banner more out of curiosity than anything. I don't plan to add it back any time soon, not least as it might make my blog a business rather than a hobby and thus outside the scope of my homeowner's liability policy. The blogroll is being added back in pieces.

No comments: