You will need:
- a prime number of millilitres of Exponential Potion
- another prime number of millilitres of water
- a totient, readily available from your local Euler's® store
- a Sprig Of Modulo, which can't be too similar to the totient
- Put the Exponential Potion and water into a cauldron and mix.
- Mix in the totient.
- Now, carefully sprinkle some ground Sprig Of Modulo into the mix.
- Set fire to the cauldron.
- Count how many frogs fly out. This is your public key.
- Count how many birds swim out. This is your private key.
- Count how many pieces the cauldron explodes into. This is your modulus.
- Call the fire department.